holy experience

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving.....

Just wanted to wish you all a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. We have SO much to be grateful for...I will list a few....

Since last November......

We gained THREE daughters! Wow, welcome to Blessing Annaliese, Lindsey Cassandra, and Anastasia Elaine! Two of them were babies, and then the older one is now 13. Just a joy!

We found out we were moving to Alaska!

We have had incredible good health!

We got a new (to us) van!

I was diagnosed with two genes that precede Celiac Disease making me severely Gluten sensitive. I am SO thankful for this!

SO thankful for my husband of 7.5 years.

Very thankful for all 11 of my precious children.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! thanks for sharing... Blessings and happy holidays...shalom soraya

    ReplyDelete